LaFayette Ford’s COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
At LaFayette Ford we are working diligently to keep our customers and employees safe from the spread of COVID-19. While we are open for business, it is certainly not business as usual.
Here are the steps we are taking to prevent transmission:
- Non-essential employees, as well as those who can work from home, are not working at the dealership
- Employees who are sick, as well as those who could have been exposed to the virus, are urged to stay home
- A no handshake policy is in place
- Our staff is wiping down common areas, chairs, desktops, doors, etc. every hour during the workday
- Chairs and tables in the showroom have been moved in accordance with social distancing procedures
- Our nighttime cleaning frequency has increased to 5 days/week
- Gloves and hand sanitizer are available around the dealership for staff and customers
- Our service advisors and technicians wear gloves and cover the steering wheel and seat with protectors before entering your vehicle
- We have early bird drop off so you do not have to come in contact with anyone to have your car service started
- Our sales staff has procedures in place so you can handle much of the sales process from home
- All in-person meetings have been cancelled
We are monitoring the situation closely and will continue to modify our processes to maintain the highest levels of cleanliness in our store.