Updates to Operations during COVID-19 Pandemic
All departments are operating under normal hours.
LaFayette Ford remains committed to the health and well-being of our customers and employees. In an effort to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our community, we will continue to follow both local guidelines and CDC best practices. We appreciate your patience and apologize in advance for any long wait times or other inconveniences you may experience!
Here are some of the steps we are taking around our dealership to prevent transmission:
- Employees and customers who are sick, as well as those who could have been exposed to the virus, are urged to stay home
- A no handshake policy is in place
- Our staff is wiping down common areas, chairs, desktops, doors, etc. every hour during the workday
- Plexiglass dividers are set up in front of our receptionist’s desk and in sales offices
- Chairs and tables in the showroom are spaced six (6) feet apart
- Our nighttime cleaning frequency has been increased to five (5) days per week
- Hand sanitizer is available around the dealership for staff and customers
For additional information on our Mask Policy and specific steps our Sales and Service departments are taking, please continue reading. And as always, thank you for your continued support and for being a part of our LaFayette Family!
As of 1:30PM on 5/14/2021 Governor Cooper has announced that fully vaccinated individuals can safely participate in most activities without wearing a mask or the need to social distance from others. Therefore, the state will remove its indoor mask mandate, gathering limits, and social distancing requirements for most settings.
NCDHHS continues to have strong public health recommendations for individuals to continue to protect one another until more people are vaccinated. Individuals who are not vaccinated should wear a mask and maintain distance in all indoor public settings and in outdoor settings when they can’t maintain six feet of distance.
LaFayette Ford will follow these guidelines until further notice:
- Masks will not be required to enter our buildings
- Our employees will be following the below protocols in regard to mask wearing:
- If you enter our buildings wearing a mask – the employees you interact with will also wear their masks.
- If you enter our buildings without a mask on – the employees you interact with are not required to wear a mask.
We will continue to take hygienic precautions during the in-store car buying process and have set up our showroom to promote social distancing.
As always, our inventory selection is available to view 24/7 on our websites! We have also introduced a completely virtual car buying solution! Please visit our Buy Your Vehicle Online page for more information!
If you have any questions or would like additional information on our Express Buying Program, give us a call at 910-424-0281 and select option 1. Please leave us a message if you do not receive an answer and we will do our best to return your call in a timely manner.
While our customer lounges have re-opened, our shuttle services continue to remain closed at this time.
Our technicians will continue to take hygienic precautions, such as wearing gloves while servicing your vehicle and placing coverings on seats and steering wheels before entering. Due to these and other increased safety and cleaning precautions, your service experience may take longer than normal to be completed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
We know your time is extremely valuable, so if you would prefer not to wait, we encourage you to make an appointment or take advantage of our contact free, Early Bird Drop Off! To take advantage of our Early Bird Drop Off service, simply leave your vehicle in one of our designated Early Bird parking spots, leave your keys in the secure drop box, and we will call you when it is ready!