LaFayette Ford has a constant, high demand for quality used vehicles. We want to buy your vehicle, even if you don’t buy one from us. If you are still paying off your vehicle, that’s OK! We would still like to buy your vehicle, which will help you pay off your auto loan. After the loan is paid, you can keep any money left over, or you can apply that amount as a down payment towards a new or used car from our dealership.
Still unsure if selling your vehicle to a dealership is the right choice for you? Check out these Frequently Asked Questions or give our Inventory Acquisition Manager, Annette Bunce, a call today on our dedicated buying hotline at 910-847-0208.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I sell my car privately or to a dealership?
Selling to us means no ads to place, no phone calls to answer, and no sketchy meeting places! At LaFayette Ford, we will pay you top dollar for your quality used vehicle and can write you a check for your vehicle that you can cash that day! We also process all the paperwork, so no waiting in line at the DMV! Selling to a dealership, like ours, makes the whole process faster and easier for you!
How long does the process take?
We can usually complete the entire process in about 30 minutes. If you have a title in hand, you can leave with a check in hand. If not, we will honor our offer for 7 days or 300 miles, whichever comes first.
You can also complete an evaluation of your vehicle online, using our Trade Pending Value Your Trade tool. This will give you an idea of what your trade is worth without having to leave home.
What do I need to bring with me?
- Title or payment booklet
- Keys/keyless remotes
- Owner's manual
- Any service/repair records you may have
- Valid ID
How does the process of selling my car work?
- Bring your vehicle in to our dealership and ask for our Inventory Acquisition Manager, Annette Bunce. She’ll help guide you throughout the entire process. Learn more about her role below.
- One of our certified Appraisal Managers will examine your vehicle, note the mileage, and assess its value on Kelley Blue Book.
- We'll give you an actual offer in writing. You can choose to accept, decline, or take some time to think about your options. The offer will be good for seven days or 300 miles, whichever comes first.
- Once the offer has been accepted, we can buy your car on the spot that day. We can write you a check and you can be on your way!
- You also have the option to trade in your vehicle for one of our many new or used in stock vehicles with the help of our inventory Acquisition Manager, Annette Bunce. Click here to visit our Value Your Trade page to learn more about our Trade-In Process.
What does an Inventory Acquisition Manager do?
Our Inventory Acquisition Manager, Annette Bunce, looks for vehicles for LaFayette Ford to buy and sell on our pre-owned vehicle lot.
Not only can she buy your used vehicle, but she can help you find a new or used vehicle to replace it! She can also help you with financing your vehicle purchase, even with less than perfect credit!
Annette has been with LaFayette Ford for 12 years and has over 30 years of sales and management experience. Let her make you an offer on your vehicle today by calling our LaFayette Ford dedicated buying hotline at 910-847-0208.