Should I sell my car to a dealership?
At Lafayette ford
- We will buy your vehicle for the highest purchase amount possible.
- We’ll give you an actual offer that is good for up to seven days.
- We will buy your car and there is no obligation whatsoever… even if you do not buy a car from us.
- You have the option to trade in your car on one of our many new or used vehicles in stock.
- No waiting in line at the DMV.
- No unfamiliar meeting places with strangers.
- No scams to worry about.
- It’s fast, easy and fun!
First step: We’ll appraise your vehicle.
Bring your vehicle into the dealership and our certified appraisers will do a physical examination of the vehicle and assess its value according to Kelley Blue Book.
Next: We will give you a firm offer in writing.
Based on Kelley Blue Book values and local market conditions, to ensure you are getting the best possible offer for your vehicle.
30 Minutes or less!
We will usually complete the entire process in 30 minutes. If you have a title in hand, you can leave with a check in hand. If not, we will honor our offer for 7 days or 300 miles, whichever comes first
You can also get an evaluation of your vehicle online, using our Trade Pending Value Your Trade tool. This will give you an idea of what your trade is worth without having to leave home.
Be sure to bring:
- Title or payment booklet
- Keys/keyless remotes
- Owner’s manual
- Any service/repair records you may have
- Valid ID