With the Ford College Student Purchase Program, you pick out your ride — and then add up the savings! Here’s the deal: Purchase or lease an eligible new Ford vehicle during the program period and you’ll receive $750 Bonus Cash on a purchase or $500 Bonus Cash on a lease! And, when you combine this Student Bonus Cash with other current public incentives, you’ll really be raking it in.
Here’s Who Qualifies
To be eligible, students must meet one of the below requirements:
- Active College/Trade School Students:
- Student is enrolled Full-time OR Half-time based on the specifications of an accredited Four-Year College/University, Junior College, Community College, or Trade School that the student is attending
- Active Graduate Students:
- Student is currently enrolled based on the specifications of an accredited Graduate School program
- Recent College Graduates:
- Student has graduated and is within 2 years from their date of graduation. For example, student graduates May 6, 2019 – they will be eligible until May 31, 2021. A student graduated on May 4, 2019 is eligible through May 31, 2021
- High School Seniors or Recent High School Graduates with a letter of intent to attend a qualifying university:
- Student must have completed all requirements for graduation to qualify using an anticipated or future graduation date and can provide Letter of Intent to attend a qualified university.
- College Student Internships Participants, Trade School Apprenticeships and Medical Student residencies now qualify with the following restrictions:
- Student has attended or will attend college classes again between May 1, 2019 and January 2, 2021
Ineligible Student Categories:
- Those students enrolled less than half time based on the specifications of an accredited College/University/Trade School.
- One-course completion certificates.
- On-the-job training courses (i.e. sales training, teaching certificates, professional designations and adult education courses).
- English as a second language courses do not qualify
PROOF OF STUDENT ELIGIBILITY
Proof of Full-Time or Half Time enrollment status based on the specifications of an accredited Four-Year College/University, Junior College, Community College, or Trade School
For those students between terms (i.e. summer semester/vacation) or recent high school seniors entering their first term in college in the fall of 2019, proof of prior or future term enrollment (see examples below)
Examples of eligible documentation include, but are not limited to the following:
- Copy of diploma
- Copy of final transcript
- Letter from College/University/Trade School Registrar’s office stating conferred graduation date and type of degree earned
- Dated letter of intent confirming enrollment – valid for no more than 6 months
- Current class schedule
Note: Student’s full name and school name must be listed as an original part of the provided documentation.
*Bonus Cash for current college students and recent college graduates on eligible new 2020/2021 model year Ford Fusion, Escape, Edge, Mustang, Ranger or F-150. Must take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford Dealer’s stock by 1/3/22. This incentive is not available on Ford Mustang Shelby GT350®, Mustang Shelby® GT350R, Mustang Shelby® GT500®, Mustang Mach 1, Mustang Mach-E, Bronco, Bronco Sport, Ford GT and F-150 Raptor. May not be used with other Ford private or commercial offers. Limit of 5 new eligible vehicle purchases or leases. U.S. residents only. Visit FordDrivesU.com or see your authorized Ford or Lincoln Dealer for qualifications and complete details.