The all-new 2021 Ford F-150 is redesigned to be the toughest, most productive F-150 ever. For the first time ever, the F-150 will also be offered with a PowerBoost Hybrid powertrain that will give you a combined effort of gas and electric, while maintaining full-size pick-up truck capability. It features an all-new interior, best-in-class available towing and payload, and a class-exclusive Pro Power Onboard to give you the ability to use your truck like a mobile generator.
The Ford F-150 Hybrid is available on all trims, with pricing adding an additional $2,500 on each trim. The Lariat comes in SuperCab and SuperCrew configurations, while the King Ranch, Platinum, and Limited come in SuperCrew configurations.
- XL – base model with rear-wheel drive, and RegularCab with 6.5-foot cargo box - $30,635*
- Upgrading to four-wheel-drive model will cost an additional $4,645
- SuperCab configuration– starts at $34,720*
- SuperCrew configuration – starts at $38,345*
- XLT – rear-wheel-drive RegularCab with a 6.5-foot cargo box starts at $36,745*
- SuperCab configuration – starts at $39,655*
- SuperCrew configuration – starts at $42,005*
- Lariat – SuperCab starts at $46,890*
- SuperCrew starts at $49,250*
- King Ranch – SuperCrew starts at $58,025*
- Platinum – SuperCrew starts at $60,805*
- Limited – SuperCrew starts at $72,520*
*Additional $2,500 is added to starting price for Hybrid model
With an upgraded interior that includes the Pro Power Onboard, the Ford F-150 Hybrid is your home on the road. More premium materials and comfort are noticed throughout the cabin, along with more storage and convenience features, such as a mobile workplace. The exterior comes with big, bold, LED headlight units, eleven different grille options, followed by a powered tailgate.
- Optional Work Surface feature – allows you the ability to fold down your shifter with the push of a button
- When the shifter is stowed away, you will have a flat surface to which you can put your laptop, paperwork, and other work materials. *This feature won’t activate while the vehicle is in drive mode or when objects are nearby.
- Standard cleats to help tie items down and clamp pockets on tailgate
- Tailgate workstation/with integrated ruler stamped
- Optional fold-flat front seats to provide space for sleeping
- Three cab configurations are offered in both long and short bed lengths, with the four-door crew-cab body style being the most spacious
- Regular Cab, SuperCab, and CrewCab, with 8-foot, 6.5-foot, and 5.5-foot beds
- Regular Cab seats up to three people, SuperCab and SuperCrew models seat up to six
Ford offers plenty of standard and available safety features and smart new tech that will provide over-the-air updates to its system as standard; and a digital gauge cluster hosts useful informational graphics, overlays, and the right data shown in large easy-to-read fonts.
- Rearview camera
- Automated emergency braking with pedestrian detection
- Rear-facing camera for monitoring a trailer while on the go
- Forward collision warning
- Lane departure warning with lane-keeping assist
- Adaptive cruise control
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Evasive steering assist
- Cross-traffic alert
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Surround-view parking camera system
- Parallel and perpendicular park assist
- Intersection assist
- Traffic sign recognition
- Active Drive Assist (a semi autonomous driving feature)
- 8.0-inch infotainment display
- Updated version of Sync 4 system that provides traffic and weather updates
- Onboard telematics to help track fleet vehicle location
- Over-the-air updates for future software releases.
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Wi-Fi hotspot
- USB ports
- Sirius XM radio
- 12.0-inch touchscreen display – XLT and above standard
- Premium stereo system from Bang & Olufsen
The PowerBoost Hybrid consists of a 3.5L twin-turbo V-6, a 35-kW electric motor, and a 10-speed automatic transmission that will give you up to 700 miles of driving range on a full tank of gas and four-wheel-drive. Its power comes on quickly with instant torque from the electric motor and twin-turbocharged engine; and it allows this full-size truck to hit 60 mph in 5.3 seconds.
- Combined 430 horsepower and 570 pound-feet of torque
- 1.4-kWh lithium-battery – tucked under the bed
- 24 mpg combined city/highway
- Standard 2.4-kW generator
- Optional 7.2 kilowatts of electricity to outlets, charged by its hybrid powertrain
- Four 120-volt/20-amp plug outlets in rear bed
- Twist-lock NEMA L6-20 240-volt, 30-amp outlet
- In-cabin outlets
Towing and Payload:
- 12,700 pounds towing, 2,120 pounds payload
The all-new 2021 F-150 is the toughest F-150 to-date and is set to outperform every other truck in its class, along with added features for your comfort and convenience. The new Hybrid option adds more power and acceleration, and a generator to add more value.